Composing An Essay On A Future City: A Detailed Guide
Thinking about the future is no easy task to accomplish, as we cannot know what is going to come up in the following years. However, there is a lot of interest in the topic. What will a future city will be like? Can you imagine your own town in a decade from now?
- Think about the possibilities. What is likely to change in your town? You should think about the possible changes in the city that are likely to happen. By doing so, you will be able to write about what is yet to come in the metropolitan area. In addition, you could read about the topic in order to get useful ideas for your article. Some developments may be quite obvious but ideas by other people may be fascinating when it comes to describing the future. It is recommended to consult other authors’ perspective.
- Imagine how to improve the life quality. Now, how about coming up with ideas on how to make people’s life more comfortable in the following years. There are several approaches to this progress, such as the use of autonomous cars, the Internet of Things or the development of the health care system.
- Describe the future neighbourhood. In a few years, every gadget will be connected to the Internet and, thus, will interchange data online automatically. We will in touch with other people in ways we have yet to discover. Imagine what your neighbourhood will be like in some years in order to set the picture for the readers. Try to explain in a few lines how your town will look like in the near future. Next, proceed to describe the appearance of cities in your country. Create a paragraph to describe how the larger cities in your country will look like in a few decades when the current projects in progress will have been completed.
- Make a strong conclusion. Whatever the course of the future developments, we should be optimistic about the progress. There is a hectic evolution in technological issues right now; a series of exciting achievements which allow people to live in a more connected world. But the technological advance is not the only positive characteristic of the future. We have a lot to learn about how to live peacefully and make our societies more cohesive than nowadays.
- Gun violence: essay example
- Getting paper assistance
- Essay sample: impact of the Web
- Finding sample argument essays
- Leading across cultures sample
- White washing problems
- Writing an essay on a book
- MLA format for your essay
- Essay types and topics
- Finding essay samples online
- How to write a great essay
- Narrative essay topics about culture
- Looking for free paper samples
- Essay example on business
- Drinking age: sample essay
- Composing school papers
- Writing a capstone paper
- Factors for abortion dispute
- Writing a persuasive essay
- Argumentative essay topics
- Essay writing for SAT
- Gold Rush sample essay
- Cyber crimes essay sample
Structured Content and Logic Presentation
Each of essay sections should be well defined and written clearly. This means you should know what details to include while minimizing the amount needed. You may need to rewrite each section more than once before settling on your final copy. You should also remember to proofread, edit, and revise as these elements help make your structure more solid. Think about your details in how you want readers to view it from your perspective.